Bucket 25 Litre Tackle Bag
- Availability: In Stock
See our Tackle Bag Size Guide for a comparison of the bags we stock.
The BUCKET 25 allows the user to very easily store a climbing rope and all associated gear. It is stays upright even when empty. Great for caving, climbing, rescue work, height safety and outdoor instruction/guiding.
- The bottom and the back are padded with 10mm closed cell foam.
- Padded, adjustable and fully removable shoulder straps for more comfortable carrying.
- One zippered windowed pocket on the outside of the bag with place for identification of gear.
- Internal pocket with zipp.
- Two internal D-rings.
- Two carrying handles.
- Upper loop for hauling.
- Cordlock closure of the top collar.
- Reinforced seam on the bottom.
- Volume: 25 litres
- Dimensions: height 38сm, base diameter 29сm
- Capacity: approx. 90m, 10,5mm super static rope
- Nett weight - 650g.
- Materials: PVC 680g/sq.m.; abrasion resistant, coated polyester; polyester webbing; acetal (POM) buckles; YKK zipp